Black Pin Pied

Pictured one of my favorite snakes I have produced - a Black Pastel, Pinstripe, Pied. My goal is an axanthic version of this, hopefully with some Enchi in there too! Anyone else out there playing with “alternate” paths to the Panda?

13 Likes

That is really cool :star_struck:

My current panda path is suma GHI pied but its still years away.

1 Like

What a stunning animal!:heart_eyes::pray:t2:

1 Like

That’s absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Whoa! Very beautiful!

1 Like

This is a Black Pastel Albino Pied x a Pinstripe Het Candy. Doing this to see if it amps up the Pied color.

4 Likes

Wouldn‘t that be great! Very unfortunate that BP in Pieds takes so much colour away. Please keep us posted!

So my long term plan os the Black Pastel, Enchi, Pin, Candino Pied just to see how orange that it makes the saddles. The Enchi should bring much of the pattern back. What do you think? D

1 Like

Enchi brings some of the orange back, YB and OD bring a lot back as well.

1 Like

So the Enchi Pied is typically a low white animal, so meant that it should help with making a more patterned Pied. The Pin, Black Pastel and Enchi should make the saddles more orange as Inagree the YB and OD does. Here is a Pinstripe Albino Pied.

3 Likes

And an Albino Enchi Pied with too much pattern in my book. Just figure that the Black Pastel may make it nice and mid white!

4 Likes