Boa Constrictors!

Quality takes a big part in color and pattern for motleys as well. A nice circle back normal bred to a motley and its going to probably produce motleys with tighter circles and bolder colors with cleaner sides.

3 Likes

I agree, do you have any ideas of how to extend the black farther?

1 Like

I’ve held back a lot with nice tail stripes, it should only better if I selectively breed them together.

5 Likes

That is a beautiful example of how much black be put in. Wow that tail is incredible. Definitely a tail stripe.

3 Likes

Matt what do you think if you breed a Sterling to a genetic striped boa? Would it give the Sterling a longer strip or would the Sterling remove the genetic stripe influence?

Take care
Tom

4 Likes

Either your gain more stripe, or lose it all I think. All or nothing! I’m interested to see if leopard sterlings look dramatically different. Until then I’m working on my tails and color!

4 Likes

Maybe I will see if Ken has any male Sterling het Kahl albino. Just not sure if I want to start another project. I prefer color and wild patterns on my boas.

3 Likes

He is a good guy to work with. Albino Sterlings are beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

16 Likes

It looks like caramel!

3 Likes

That is such a beautiful animal. I need to get into the sterling project. Should probably try to find a female het to start raising up.

5 Likes

After we get going with our FLRT line I’m seriously considering the sterling. What an unbelievable looking boa.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Nice day out in the sun.

11 Likes

FLRTs are so clean! One day for real!

2 Likes

That tail looks like it Belongs on another snake! Or a giraffe! :sweat_smile:
Wow :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the comments. She is so docile as well.

3 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

IMG just opens colors up

2 Likes