Boa Constrictors!

Here’s a few pics to get this thing going!

90 Likes

Gorgeous animals! :fire:

2 Likes

Absolutely Gorgeous… Glad no BCI posts until now. Set the bar high…

4 Likes

Killer stuff Kenny. Hopefully this forum takes off. Although some categories would be nice.

FB needs to be buried.

16 Likes

Amen…and thank you!

5 Likes

@BNixon check out this other thread re: more cats General and Other Sections - #2 by john - MRC Feedback - MorphMarket Reptile Community would love to hear your thoughts there.

2 Likes

Gotta love some boas! Here’s an Eclipse we produced last year

44 Likes

Close up

18 Likes

DON’T START DOGGING BCI’S OR (BI) AS THEY ARE ““TRULY CALLED””!

18 Likes

Just got this 19 year old girl from someone that could no longer keep her. She is 10.5 feet long and weighs over 55#'s!

49 Likes

I would love to own some more boas in the future, but I love my only boa. His name is Kai, and he is 2 years old.

19 Likes

IMG_E9577
He’s a Super Sunglow Jungle
67651275_159751421811682_1620525740565695616_n
She’s a Super Sunglow Jungle possibly arabesque as well :woman_shrugging:t2:

We should definitely keep this thread alive. Seeing beautiful boas helps break up all the beautiful ball python posts :smiley:

24 Likes

This could almost pass as a scoria.

4 Likes

Sunglow
DSC_6804_00001

Albino
DSC_6805_00002

Costa rica
DSC_6807_00003

Hog island
DSC_6810_00004

21 Likes

Female aztec 100% het anery

Female aztec possible het anery

Female Suriname…

Male Guyana…

Male ghost bci

Female bci…

Female hypo jungle monster tail het anery

29 Likes

I don’t think there is a more snakey looking snake than a boa constrictor and you’ve got some beautiful ones.

7 Likes

@boaffliction is this one a ghost or something else going on?

Its gorgeous btw

6 Likes

I moved Tozi ( :loud_sound:Tah-zii) to a new cage. It was over-due and still smaller than I’d like but at least she can stretch out pretty good now. Hopefully I’ll be able to sell some hybrids this summer and buy some much needed cage upgrades.
In the mean time at least I was able to get a couple of decent pics of her stretched out showing off that gorgeous side pattern. Tozi is an aztec 100% het anery. The plan is to put her with my male ghost when she’s ready.

7 Likes

Beautiful snake!!! I have a boa that has a pattern similar to Tozi’s I’m wondering if she could possibly be an Aztec as well.

7 Likes

No the aztec pattern is more apparent on the back…

4 Likes