Boa Constrictors!

And that means she is definitely a holdback. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve only ever sold 1 female sterling I’ve produced, I’m a little selfish when it comes to my girls :joy:

1 Like

How can you not be, lol? They are so beautiful. I will probably be the same way. With my 18th birthday coming in a few weeks, I start to plan, even if my pairings are a few years away.

3 Likes

Matt you should add some VPI albino into your Sterlings.

The one you are holding above the plant you need to get a high red hypo het albino or red sunglows with no Leopard in it to breed her to.

Here are some non Sterling pictures for you.

5 Likes

The darker one in the second pic is beautiful!
You’ve got some amazing boas there :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You have to get a sterling lol

1 Like

I swear there’s not as many in the UK!
There was a stunning sunglow Sterling and moonglow Sterling in Germany though… Wow…

1 Like

Maybe :thinking: one day

2 Likes

Rosalie was in a really light phase and looking amazing tonight. I love their color changes from light to dark.

9 Likes

I love that she is so clean!

2 Likes

Y’all are making me want a sterling! They’re beautiful. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That is a good thing! They are the best! Boas are so chill and awesome.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s technically your fault with Willow (that’s her name, right?) :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, that is her name. And I am ok with that, @mattcookreptiles was the one who did for me. I think the word enlightened is a better choice lol :joy:.

4 Likes

I’m throwing img and vpi into them when the time comes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One of my best het sterlings :slight_smile: It takes a good het to make a good sterling and vs!

7 Likes

Wow, just look at the color and the cleanness of his pattern! Breathtaking.

Also I see the other Sterlings lol :joy:

3 Likes

Shes absolutely insane, i feel lucky to have produced her and that qaulity is in my sterling stuff and I can’t get over it! I held back a ton of females from that litter and they some how all look different in their own good ways :joy:

6 Likes