Boa Constrictors!

Finally managed to get a picture of Lenore’s pretty face last week. Love her two-toned eyes.

8 Likes

Please for the love of my future finances YOU MUST STOP :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Well it’s an investment…

6 Likes

No matter the species you ARE an evil influence :joy: I just saw you being devious about snake investments in the house snake thread :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone, she is pretty wild looking in person.

@jawramik, looking great! That head cross is killer! Love the eyes and the freckling coming in too

3 Likes

@smite

Darci is fantastic looking! Love her contrast in her colors. Love the tail strip, too.

4 Likes

Love the tails on the WDB. They are all het albino and for Meg Peak too.

8 Likes

Sorry to bug you about a silly question, but what is WDB? I’m still sorting out all the thousands of reptile abbreviations

4 Likes

WORLD DOMINATION!! lol. Its so awesome :+1:

6 Likes

@cmills

It started out as just a joke with Dennis, Riley, and myself. And it stuck, so it’s no real special morph, just one of my cross subspecies of boas. These are Southern Brazilian Amarali BCA X Colombia BCI

My evil plan is to have a World Domination Boa (WDB) in every home in the world. :rofl: starting with the USA first.

7 Likes

Oh! Well then it looks like one needs to go on my list, its mandatory!

5 Likes

Some pics of Lenore I snapped while handling her just now. She really is a dream come true. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

My big gal finally shed, so I can show her off just a little bit more

13 Likes

An odd shot showing off Amy’s pink scales under her chin. At first I thought they were missing but they are just very pink, pretty cool!

A couple more shots. She had some very nice iridescence in direct light yesterday.

A few in the shade

10 Likes

Rocket with a fresh fit this morning. He might be harder to get to sit still for a pic than the bulls. Always reaching for the phone when I try to take one.

11 Likes

Man, she is such a beautiful snake!

4 Likes

Thank you, Riley! I feel like she’s growing pretty well and might end up a decent size adult :crossed_fingers:

How’s the IMG sterling boy coming along?

4 Likes

Rocket is looking great, those head markings are just amazing :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks! I love the black on his head that looks like smoke or vapors coming from his eyes.

5 Likes

I was right on most of my predictions about the combo so far. It appears that the IMG and the sterling are fighting so the IMG is very slowly coming in. Also, the more I look at him, and from the opinions of others, he is looking to be Het VPI.

6 Likes