Boa identification

Can anyone tell me what morph this is

9 Likes

I can’t help with the morph, but man what a beautiful snake!!

3 Likes

I can’t help either, but if you don’t want him, feel free to send him/her to me :joy:

3 Likes

I want to say jungle vpi snowglow (anery/hypo/albino). I’m sure some of the more knowledgeable boa morph folks will be along shortly to correct me :joy:

Really nice boa btw! Is it yours or are you considering getting it?

Edit: after taking another look, maybe IMG also?

4 Likes

What was it advertised as? Theres a lot going on in that boa including black eyes from what i can tell by the picture

1 Like

She was advertised as super hypo phantom

Ive never heard of phantom in boas. The black eyes remind me of RDR anery but not sure on phantom

2 Likes

They do exist i have found videos on them on YouTube but i think they are relatively new

Is there a reason you’re doubting the sellers description then? If its such a new thing maybe reach out to them for clarification?

1 Like

Its actually an adoption group so im just taking precautions

Doing some quick looking through old listings, you’re right here.

Phantom seems to refer to a combo, not a gene. It’s RDR + BWC/Sharp albino, I’m not sure which one, but one of them.

Stuff like this is precisely why I despise combo names lol

3 Likes

That snake is available through a rescue/adoption org? We don’t see high end stuff like that available in the local rescue orgs here.

1 Like

Im with you 100% on that! Lol

1 Like

Exactly why im taking precautions

I mean it definitely looks like a BEA albino combo, just very suspicious, because this combo hasn’t even been listed on MM ever. So I’d be careful that it isn’t some kind of scam if they require payment up front before you see the animal or anything.

Just looking for a BWC + RDR BEA on morphmarket you get 0 results

2 Likes

I appreciate the advice

This right here! I cant imagine an adoption group coming across a snake like this at all. Very suspicious and a scam that has been tried many times im sure.

5 Likes

However, if it happens to be real and you get it, I’d love to see some more pics of it!

2 Likes

Definitely will if it all turns out

3 Likes