Body Condition on a baby?

I got this lil dude in march and im second guessing myself on his body condition. Thoughts? He eats fairly well. He didnt eat for the first two weeks, and ive been goving hom a mpuse once every 7 or so days (somrtimes im a couple days behind cuz of my schedule). Hes 8 months old and cirrently on papertowels in quarantine.

9 Likes

Looks perfectly fine and healthy

11 Likes

Thanks so much!

6 Likes

I think part of what makes his body condition look a bit off is because of his beautiful markings. They definitely highlight along his spine really well, but if you look at the belly, there’s no sagging or wrinkles. Everything there looks great.

At his age he’s probably just hit that gangly phase just before or about when you got him. Loosing the cute baby chub and getting more length to him. Some will look a bit leaner than others and it can pronounce the spine a bit more methinks.

6 Likes

I think you’re right. When i got him he definitely felt “chonky” and now he’s feeling more lean and muscular.

Thanks all, I appreciate you guys easing my worries. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I agree with @t_h_wyman! Not a thing wrong with your little guy! He is a beautiful noodle! :snake::blush::+1:

3 Likes

sure looks ok to me, lovely animal,regards Tony

2 Likes