Bongo or plain? 🤔

This girl was sold as a normal but after buying the guy who I bought her from mentioned the pairing was calico pastel x bongo and he might see a bit of bongo in her, I’m skeptical since her head doesn’t have a keyhole but her crazy bright dorsal throws me off, either way I’m happy with 20 bucks for a pretty normal but I just want to be positive she’s a normal rather h than bongo, it doesn’t help she comes from a dinker line that makes the markings completely cleared out so her markings are only slightly smeared on her neck and the rest is geometrical squares

Here’s some pics of her markings but only the last pic actually gives a bit of justice to her dorsal stripe, her dorsal is almost a bright marigold color with her sides and average bark-ish brown

5 Likes

I think it looks like a pretty cool striped normal to me! I also like the way the side pattern is outlined lighter, looks cool! I think bongos are slightly lighter overall and a slightly busier pattern, but that’s just going on the ones I’ve seen I haven’t produced or have any bongos yet.

4 Likes

I don’t understand the morph lingo and never will but I think she is a very pretty girl for sure! Especially for 20 bucks! My cheapest BP was 30.00 and he is the best eater ever! And so so sweet! :blush::snake:

2 Likes

Hello, I hope to help you with my female Bongo

4 Likes

Very nice looking snake as for Bongo not quite seeing it but others on here far more qualified on morphs than me will let you know for sure regards Tony

3 Likes

Looks normal to me x

3 Likes

Thanks y’all for the help! I had a feeling on just being a neat looking normal, either way her siblings and her show some awesome markings so I think I’m going to buy the entire clutch if I can anyways lol

3 Likes