Breakin Bank 💰

Spending a grand total of fifty bucks (so expensive, I know) I brought home two new babies, I almost got a lavender but it was swiped out from under my nose last minute. These two have spinal issues so I got them majorly discounted although it shouldn’t affect them much besides not being breeding candidates and the one will have to take slightly smaller meals in higher quantity

Of course not having a corn for awhile now I got a bit emotional about picking up two babies where one especially resembles my past boy, but still I’m incredibly happy with my purchase! Just thought I’d share :wink:

15 Likes

Beautiful babies! And a great deal!

10 Likes

Congratulations on having corn snakes in your life again, @lily_jacobsen !

10 Likes

Great looking corns at a sweet price! You did good! Congratulations on your new noodles! :clap::+1:

9 Likes

Awesome pick up! That okeetee you can tell already is going to be a screamer for sure! The deep rich color and thick black borders at such a young age, can’t wait to see it with some size and even more color! The other is so bright and I like the fused together saddles in those couple of places! Beauty’s for sure!:+1:

8 Likes

They both have such beautiful colors! I know nothing about corns, but they’ve always been cool to see :smiley:

7 Likes