*Breeder Showcase*-Adari

Adari is by far the brightest gecko in our collection, he was the first male to breed here and has over 70 offspring now! Many of his offspring have inherited his bright coloration! We can’t wait to see what he’ll produce for us this season! Do you have any bright cresties?

13 Likes

Beautiful boy!
My brightest may be Naruto! Though unless you count cream then I have an extreme who is bright cream with minimal base colour and then we have a bright patternless baby and a pink chunky girl haha.
But here is Naruto! He is pale fired down, orange midfired, and red fired up. But of a chameleon! Pics on here for some reason make all my pics darker but he’s very bright :relaxed:
All older pics and will be his first year breeding this year! Very excited :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

He’s stunning!

4 Likes

Thankyou, I didn’t buy him knowing he was red either. He was a creamy colour then kept changing.
He’s got more red spots now too which is awesome. Hoping for more phantom lillywhites like him!

Have you got a pair this year you’re most excited about? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s a hard one! We’re very excited for them all, but we’re especially excited to see what comes out of our Emery x Aster pairing this season, they produced some stunners for us last season, including one that we’re definitely holding back for future breeding seasons!

9 Likes

Yeah I must say this was my fav when looking. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I love the male with the red spots on his face!

4 Likes

Ducky is my brightest and only crestie :heart:

11 Likes

He reminds me of red velvet cake. :yum:

4 Likes

Soooooooo many bright geckos :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s a hard decision, but I think my brightest geckos will be Vanilla, Honeycomb & Strawberry. I’ve not included Milkyway my Lilly White but his a high white.

Vanilla

Honeycomb

Strawberry

5 Likes