Breeding plans or dream snakes

usually I’m not a fan of killer clowns, but this one looks really nice

Also might take a few years, but I hope to work with some triple recessives in hognose snakes. Albino, axanthic, and lavender. Create some Mercurys, Snows, ect. A Lavender snow is my first end goal!

2 Likes

our first year pairings will include:
banana pied x ODYB het pied
albino pied x enchi het albino het pied
albino pied x black pastel het albino het pied
pastel pied x pastel het pied
lesser pastel clown x cinnamon pastel het clown
clown het albino x pastel enchi albino het clown
banana clown x super huffman het clown ??? ( still looking )
banana calico pastel het clown x ODYB het clown ??? ( still looking )

gonna wait and see what the first year brings but hopefully gonna make some clown pieds eventually and try to get some albino clown pied combos

2 Likes

Awesome! Super pretty snakes

2 Likes

Albino clowns

Super pastel banana mojave orange dream orange ghost
Scream combos
Citrus pastel whiteout highways
Bels, blue & black
GHI Firefly leopard, lesser, champagne, gargoyle combos
:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Only have 2 girls that are currently up to breeding size. This year only one went. First year hobby breeding with my son so I consider that a success so far. All three bp’s we own have been raised from a few months old. My only girl to go laid yesterday. Eggs in the incubator. Breeding was a Banana Enchi x Lesser ? BEL ++. Currently working on a small group with BEL complex genes. Plan on keeping a male out of this breeding so I have a male with a BEL complex gene. Both my females do. When it comes to dream snakes it would be hard to pick one but I really like the Boelens pythons.

4 Likes

This year I’m hoping to hatch out Huffman gargoyle, superstripe soul sucker, and various spider blackhead combos. Next year hoping for orange dream vanilla cream, various sable spotnose als combos, and black pastel enchi champagne. These are the ones I’m looking forward to the most in the next two years! Also this year sable butter vanilla creams don’t know how I could forget that lol!

4 Likes

Wow, if you hatch one, please post :joy:

3 Likes

I will!!! Also next year will be trying for blackhead disco inferno forgot that one to!!!

4 Likes

Seriously the colors are just gonna be so insane

2 Likes

My biggest hopefuls…
Suma Black Pastel Pieds
More Cypress Pied combos
Cypress Clown combos
Blackhead Pied het Candy
More Urban Camo combos

5 Likes

I feel like your hopefuls are laughing at mine lol. I’ll hopefully have cypress arroyo combos to!!

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, I just checked out that morph, very nice.
I’ve been wanting to get a vanilla cream, but wonder what else I could make, that right there is a nice option.
Argh, so much temptation…:laughing:

1 Like

I started last year with a male Mojave and a female king pin.
I now have the 2 mentioned above and…
0.1 enchi clown (wilbanks)
0.1 pied (wilbanks)
0.1 het pied
0.1 enchi YB het pied (jkr)
1.0 pied (jkr)
0.1 fire sugar (wilbanks)
0.1 banana (dynasty)
0.1 pastel butter (dynasty)
0.1 enchi pastel YB (picked up at show recently need to post pics because I’m not 100% convinced on those genetics)
0.1 normal
Arriving next week
1.0 lemonblast het ultramel het ghost
0.1 pinstripe het ultramel.
Will have one female ready this year. Rest were all 2020 hatchlings so maybe couple late next year but 2023 should be stacked lol

I would say goal wise I really like all ultramel stuff so hopefully get that mixed in with clown and pied. I think banana enchi clowns are awesome looking too. And I LOVE pinstripe clowns… ultramel pinstripe clown would be :exploding_head:

I just want them all lol

2 Likes

So do I! Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

not too sure yet but here’s what i got so far
banana pastel(possibly fire as well) M
pinstripe black pewter het clown pos het ghost M
albino het piebald M and double het albino piebald F, going to be getting a piebald het albino female sometime next month as well.

My other two males will eventually have something to pair with but im stumped on what i wanna do, Thinking of bamboo female for the banana male, and might just go with a pastel clown for the male het clown. I’d like to prove out that possible ghost though

If anyone knows of a good combo that makes great looking babies with what i got i’d love to hear it

2 Likes

I’ve got some possible hets I’m in the process of proving out:

Blackhead pos het pied x het pied
Banana Pied x pos het pied

Some other interesting ones:

Bongo Enchi x Ghost Mojave
Blackhead x Joliff Tiger
Leopard YB x Pastel YB
Spotnose Leopard x Clown

Altogether, I’m expecting 14-16 clutches or so.

1 Like

Awesome
Super cool projects for 2021

Would you guys buy a snake with spider gene?

1 Like

I have several in my collection already with the spider morph, and if the snake worked with my projects I wouldn’t have any issue buying it.

Though I try to avoid spiders since I have… quite a few. Hard to decide on pairings without crossing the spider x spider when you have a lot of spider in your collection :grimacing:

2 Likes

Future breeding plans hmm… :thinking:
most of my collection is Albino or het for it, so lots of Albino stuff. I guess the most exciting will be some double recessives like albino pied or albino clown.

1 Like