Breeding plans or dream snakes

I was wondering what everybody is breeding this year? He’s what I’m working towards, I have 4 main projectS:
Lavender Albino BP
Pastel Leopard Clown BP
Pastel Freeway BP
Killer Clown BP
Posted before

15 Likes

We second the clown stuff. we are searching for the right female for our guy. Ideally we are working toward a 4 gene production including the clown gene.

1 Like

Most of my pairings will produce het stuff for future plans. I do hope to have two clutches that could produce visuals. If I’m really lucky, I could possibly hit an Enchi Clown Ghost and a Super Vanilla Pied Ghost.

3 Likes

Super cool!

1 Like

I love all my clowns!

1 Like

I’m mainly trying to make some het Desert Ghosts this year, but I got a clutch in February from my Mojave Vanilla Sulfur who I paired with my Super Pastel GHI to try and make Pastel Sulfur/Vanilla GHI Mojaves. Currently I’m pairing my Pastel Chocolate Desert Ghost to my Calico Enchi and Chocolate GHI Mojave!

3 Likes

Making either some double het. ultramel clowns or het. ultramel GHIs, depending on which male took and if the female lays, for some holdbacks this year. My long-term goals from these would be an ultramel spider clown, and a super GHI ultramel. ^^

2 Likes

This would be amazing! Super vanilla combos are some of my favorite to make!!! Really hope you hit on that would love to see one!!!

3 Likes

That would be incredible.

1 Like

dream snake is super black pastel albino

I’ve got quite a few.
But to be very clear, I won’t start any of this til about 3-4 years from now as I’m basically growing them all up.

I can’t wait to breed Macchiato and Anise so I can get either a king pin or even better, a soulsucker pinstripe.
Then I have to raise (hopefully a girl) them up so I can breed them with Parfait.
The goal with those two is the Snow Leopard. A pastel lesser leopard pinstripe.
It’s a long term thing but I’m really excited for it.
That’s just one of the many dreams morphs I would want but I’ve already typed enough.:rofl:

2 Likes

I have a banana pinstripe lesser fire male that I have no idea what to do with. King pin are cool but so are emporer pin. Check out the “pharaoh” another cool pinstripe combo. I think pinstripe is top 3 gene for me.

2 Likes

Super cool guys!

You may want to try and find a girl with some Leopard and Orange Dream in her. Obviously you have to avoid BEL and BlkBeL complexes with both Lesser and Fire there, but I love the way Leopard and Pinstripe interact together, and I can’t imagine how throwing OD into that mix would be a bad thing.

2 Likes

I would definitely agree with you on that statement, that would be just beautiful :star_struck:.

3 Likes

I was actually looking at super pastel ghi but I love leopard too. I know I want to add something dark like leopard or GHI to the banana lesser fire.

I also bought a super lesser because I love white snakes. Just going to purchase a super mojave or moj/bam to go with him.

My main problem is that I have 2 male snakes lol

3 Likes

This is not a problem as long as you acquire females now and are willing to work on growing them up and investing into what you hope to achieve.

3 Likes

Yeah youre right its not really a problem for obvious reasons.

I guess what I meant was, I shouldve purchased females first but its ok.

2 Likes

Oh I completely agree that you should’ve bought females first, I just don’t agree that should stunt your passionate pursuit to breed. Everything with snakes is a long-term investment, and I just don’t like to see people quit. Personally, I think that you will achieve great things in this hobby if you strive and make yourself unique.

I’m not suggesting that you’re quitting

1 Like

Main project is continuing forward with my Albino/Candino stuff - folding in genes to up the contrast and such: Acid, BlkPastel, Cypress, Mojave, Woma… Also trying to prove out a poss het girl I have

Other project is to make a few Jolt combos that I can eventually work into my other projects and also testing the poss het status of my male

2 Likes