Breeding plans

What’s everyone Excited for next year’s breeding season

4 Likes

I’m actually going to be doing a thread with all my pairings for next year! Just sorting out pics of the pairs etc.

But most excited for my boy Naruto (Crested Gecko) to be paired to some ladies! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Nice can’t wait to see all the pairs

3 Likes

I am not sure what pairs Im going to do this upcoming season…

The one Im debating the hardest is my female Motley Paraglow possible jungle possible het anery. I am not sure whether to put the Male Sharp albino poss het anery to her or my Junglebesque het Sharp.

4 Likes

Boa Constrictors:

possible Super Ghost T1 (pure Nicaraguan) x Hypo Inca (pure Nicaraguan)
OS Black Argentine x OS Black Argentine

Rosy Boas:

San Matias
Mountain Springs
Albino Harquahala

Kenyan Sand Boas:

Albino GX Paint het Anery x Stripe het GX Paint
Albino GX Paint het Anery x Snow Splash
Anery HRP
GX Paint x Paradox Snow Stripe
High-Expression Snow Splash x Anery het Albino Splash

Calabaria

9 Likes

I am jealous of those sand boa pairings. I’ve been looking for a pair to produce snows (likely anery het albino x albino het anery) but you have a lot of morphs involved.

2 Likes

I am especially looking to producing the foundations for a Picasso project and a Paradox Paint project.

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of Picasso, what’s that made of?

2 Likes

Picasso is Paint Splash. One of my pairings will produce half Albino het Anery GX Picasso and half Snow het GX Picasso.

7 Likes

My breeding plans for this year are as follows…

1. Waiting for Willow to grow and purchase a male. Lol :joy:
8 Likes

I would do sharp albino pos het het anery to prove them out and make some good het stuff

1 Like

Ball Pythons

Vanilla Super Mystic x Vanilla Mojave
Pastel het Pied x Pastel Pied
Mojave het Pied x Pin Pied
Butter G-Stripe x Super Pastel G-Stripe
Albino Mahogany x Mahogany Lesser
Pastel Clown x Kingpin

Corns

Palmetto het Amel x Amel Scaleless
Palmetto het Amel x Normal DH Amel Palmetto

Other

Tricolor Hogs
San Matias Rosy Boas

6 Likes

I’m most excited for a dinker project this season. Something appealing about not knowing what will happen. Just posted, but also very excited for the Enhancer Genetic Stripe Clown project. Had a first lock with GS Enhancer het Clown x Leopard Pastel Spotnose Clown. Enhancer is a compatible with Desert Ghost, and there are a few Youtube videos with comparisons. DPR Clodblood and ReguisCo have some comparisons posted.

Also, hoping to hit the triple visual Desert Ghost Hypo Pieds this season!

9 Likes

for me, i might wanna start breeding leos just maybe

tho
. if i do it would be this girl

also she isnt that thin its just the angle

2 Likes

Ringed pythons
Woma pythons
Blackheaded pythons
Hypo bredls pythons
Pure kalatoa retics
Argentine boas
Surinam boas
Rhino rats
Mexican pines
Alterna

If half of these pairings take I’ll be stokec.

4 Likes

I’m hoping to hatch out some coral hognoses!

8 Likes

Ooooo you’ll have to keep me updated on this one! Corals are gorgeous and I’d love to produce some myself one day

2 Likes

This is a killer pairing! Love super vanilla combos!

2 Likes

@saleengrinch, I’m not sure a Super Vanilla Mystic Potion has been produced - at least here on MM. If I’m lucky enough to hit one, I’ll definitely post a pic! Will it be washed out? Super clean? I’m anxious to find out. If anyone has seen one, please message me a photo!

3 Likes

Me to! I have produced quite a bit of super vanilla stuff but I don’t believe I’ve ever seen that combo!

3 Likes