Breeding Thread- Flare's Exotics

I believe it’s a myth, but i keep the embryo on top just in case - I tend to candle mine quite often, so i might very well have shifted some of them slightly and has never had a problem :sweat_smile: mind you that the embryo sometimes shifts after the first 24-48 hours, so if you decide to mark them, candle them again after a little while, you can still use the mark as a pointer :blush:

1 Like

Okay, I probably will mark them when I next candle them, which will hopefully be when I get my next clutch soon-ish.
Also, not exactly on topic, but still exciting to me, my male, Starfall, who I have been struggling to get to eat for the last six months, is finally eating! I got him some new Pangea, and he loves it!

3 Likes

Yesterday marked 30 days of my first batch incubating! Still waiting on the next batch, but i know it can take a bit. I’m learning lots of patience in this experience.
I did candle the eggs a few days ago (April 29th) and I’m pretty sure there’s progress! I took some pics of what I saw, figured the experts could let me know if something seemed off.

Now anywhere from 40-70 days until these little guys hatch… Reallllllyyyy wish it didn’t take that long lol.

3 Likes