Broken Menu Links [6377]

To report a bug please complete the following form in as much detail as possible.

About the bug

“My Store” Not Displaying When Selected From Drop Down Menu within App

Summary of the issue: When attempting to view “My Store” from the drop-down menu, nothing loads up, the following screen is just blank.

Expected results: Able to access “My Store” from drop-down menu, am currently only able to access through ads.

Actual results: Blank center screen with no content loaded.

Links to pages the bug is affecting:

*wrai - Witchcraft Reptiles, Amphibians & Inverts - MorphMarket

When did you first notice it?: Today, 1/6/24.

Steps to reproduce the problem?: Using the drop-down menu to access “My Store”.

Is this happening on the website, app or both?:

If its happening on the app, please tell us what version number you have installed: App, version number 1.

Additional notes:

About your device

Device brand: Google

Device model: Pixel 5

Browser name: Chrome

Browser version: Chrome 120.0.6099.193

Screenshots

Please add as many screenshots as possible that could help explain what you are experiencing.

3 Likes

Can you see if the store comes up if you reload the page?

I am having the same issue but it comes up once I reload the page

@wrai

3 Likes

Yes, so apparently it only works if I reload it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hmm….still not how it should work

@eaglereptiles and @brittni-admin just tagging you both so you see it

3 Likes

Thank you sir! :wink:
It is a major help when people report bugs.

3 Likes

I can reproduce also. Thank you !

3 Likes

And also on the Morphpedia, News, Pricing links… Can you also confirm those?

3 Likes

Same.

3 Likes

@eaglereptiles i have that too. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is happening with my account, also. I noticed it yesterday with “My Store” and also with “Breeding.” (I usually assume it’s me at first. Sorry.) I just tried “My Store” and reloaded it so that the page became visible. Tried “Breeding” from there two or three times. Tried “Buyer Reviews,” then Breeding" again. The display stayed on “My Store” until I refreshed, when it seequenced through all of those things. This was on the website, though the app was also doing it yesterday.

1 Like

This should be fixed now. Please take a look and let us know if you have any issues. if you are using the app you may need to force restart/reload the app. If you are on the actual site, please try clearing your cache if you are encountering issues. If that doesn’t work, please let me know!

We also received reports about the back button not working properly on Android devices. We are still looking into this one.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Seems to be working as intended here. Thanks!

2 Likes