Buyer Information

I have a few random questions.

• Do buyers have ratings that sellers can see?

• Can a seller see who wish lists or likes an Ad?

• How much personal information is available to a seller when a buyer inquires? If I have all the optional information filled out will that be sent with the inquiry ie. Phone, Address?

• Are my inquiry history and conversations always accessible by me? It will always remain under my profile history?

2 Likes

From Morphmarket → help → ratings

Buyer Ratings

Buyers can accumulate ratings as well. This allows them to build up a reputation which will earn trust and respect with sellers and cause the ratings that they leave for sellers to carry more weight. This makes the buyer more valuable to sellers.

A buyer’s user profile is only visible to sellers to whom the buyer has sent an inquiry. The user profile includes a variety of information about the user which they choose to include, along with their Overall Rating score.

Sellers who are members of MorphMarket can click this link to visit the buyer’s ratings page . The user rating page is not as detailed as the one for a seller, but it does include similar information. Buyers can easily access their own rating page via the menu bar.

The top of the ratings page shows a variety of data:

• Overall Rating Score : represents the general experience level of the buyer. It is the number of users who have left a positive rating minus the number of users who have left a negative rating.
  • Percent Positive : shows the percentage of positive overall ratings in the last 12 months.
  • Reciprocated Ratings : percentage of public ratings this user has received in which this user rated the other party back.
  • Recommended Qualities : specific categories for which previous sellers would recommend this buyer. These are not shown until they have received at least 3 ratings.

The second half of the page shows a list of all ratings and feedback left for other sellers.

3 Likes

Thanks @eaglereptiles, I think the other questions were:

Can a seller see who wish lists or likes an Ad?

Can’t say it won’t ever be but isn’t currently.

Are my inquiry history and conversations always accessible by me? It will always remain under my profile history?

Not sure why it wouldn’t be.

2 Likes