Calico.... The messier the better

It doesn’t really matter, they’re just really really beautiful :star_struck:

2 Likes

I love this gene but I don’t see it around nearly as much as I’d like to. As far as I know Sugars and Calicos are a lot alike, though also a little different. This thread is intended for both— Please feel free to show and tell

10 Likes

Pastel Coral Glow Sugar

11 Likes

Hypo Calico Lemon Blast

8 Likes

Wow nice!! I love this combo, Amaranth (pictured top) is pretty similar. He’s a Pastel Banana Enchi Sugar :+1:t2:

1 Like

What a beautiful mama! :blossom:

1 Like

Thanks definitely excited about that first clutch of hers which is due to pip in a few days…feels like Christmas morning. :blush:

2 Likes

All hatched out on the 20th of June! A few have shed and omg are they gorgeous!

6 Likes

Female Enchi Calico whom I have named, Juran. She’s Fiesty but gorgeous.

14 Likes

Still waiting on eggs to drop but here is a Pastel Sugar x OD Enchi Fire pairing we’re pretty excited about.

9 Likes

Hypo Calico Coral Glow Leopard Pinstripe which just crawled out of it’s egg a few minutes ago.

11 Likes

My butter calico boy, have some pretty neat plans with him for a BH Ringer Cinnamon girl.

5 Likes

BH calico YB

9 Likes

Gorgeous! BH and YB got so well together.

Super sugar bought it on Craigslist

Jk :sweat_smile: it’s a pastel gravel sugar

15 Likes

Got some awesome Calico combos from my last clutch.

I believe that these are Pastel Chocolate Calicos (pos Enchi as well, but I’m not sure):

This one is definitely a Pastel Calico Chocolate Enchi:

5 Likes

I really like this combo! Super nice stuff! :fire:

3 Likes

I like it too! I wasn’t sure how Chocolate and Calico would react, especially with Pastel and Enchi in the mix, but I’m really happy with the results. Especially that last one, the fuzzy gray look on it’s back kinda reminds me of the static on old tvs lol. Not to mention the fact that all of them are double het for DG and Hypo!

3 Likes

That’s my favorite as well! The black is almost completely washed out on the dorsal. Makes the spots that retained the black really pop!

3 Likes

Yeah, I can’t wait to see how it will look as an adult! I’m also interested to see how a DG version of it will look.

2 Likes