Can anyone help identify my boa

He looks like a nice normal. I would recommend creating a new thread about him!

2 Likes

Welcome to MorphMarket, what a great find! Looks like a nice BCI, hard to nail its locale though. Wish I could get lucky and find a boa like that :+1:

3 Likes

Agree with others that he looks like a normal BI (not that I’m an expert). He’s a handsome little guy. That’s crazy that you found him at a motel! Wish I would find a cool snake like that. He was lucky to be found by someone willing to give him a good home!

3 Likes

Honestly @carebearclara , he looks like a normal BI, probably a cross of some kinda. I’m really happy that he found someone willing to give him a good home. You’re gonna love owning that boa, it will be an experience that you’ll never forget, and it will open you to a whole new world that you didn’t know existed. Thank you, for me personally, that you took on what was someone else’s problem with such a great and wonderful perspective of care and concern. You will fit into this family perfectly :wink:.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! I was thinking that too. I told the hotel manager I was taking the ice bucket so i could transport him for the last 10 hrs of our trip. He was so suprised and honestly just seemed happy that I wasn’t all freaked out. I have to say, it was the nicest motel 6 I’d ever been to.

Poor dude was wraped around an electrical cord for warmth. I named him Scrunchie because he was so thin that when i grabed onto him (accidentally) I thought he was a scrunchie hair tie. I had to handle him every day for medicine and help remove the build up of sheds stuck to him.

Ya we were going to get a snake at some point anyhow, and my favorite kind fell right into my lap. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hes quite the story to tell thats for sure.

4 Likes