Can anyone help me identify this morph please?

Hi! I’m new here and I would like to know what you guys think the morph(s) of my beloved ball python Jigsaw is! I got him from petsmart so all I know is he was considered ‘fancy’. I am not looking to sell him, I am just curious, thanks in advance!!! :smile:

1 Like

maybe super pastie

1 Like

@mouse3 Super pastel lesser fire maybe?
Looks like this guy here
https://www.morphmarket.com/us/c/reptiles/pythons/ball-pythons/118797

2 Likes

I have been looking through all the morphs and so far the closest I have found was a pastel mojave leopard or a super pastel butter ghost. I am curious about the puzzle piece on his head, any idea what gene could cause that?

His head stamp is just caused by the blushing from the super pastel and what I believe to be fire.

1 Like

that does look a lot like him!

Indeed. Now if you are wondering if he has ghost or not, the only way to tell is if his sheds have no pattern or color to them. I doubt his is ghost though, as a combo like that would be something that would cost a good bit. I doubt petsmart would have such an expensive snake as well. And I feel the brown on his neck is too dark for a ghost, normally it would be a bit more faded.

I will definitely take a good look at his next shed and see!

I agree with Ash, I’d be pretty confident saying that’s a super pastel lesser fire.

1 Like

agreed looks super pastel lesser possible fire.

2 Likes