Can I see set ups for anything you may own

Center has filled in a bit since I took these pics.

1 Like

Heres a not so glamorous look at my snake room. It is in the midst of being upgraded as i recently had a large influx of animals, and the caging takes time to build. Being a startup isnt always glorious. I have 16 3x2x2 pvc enclosures currently being made, as well as a 16 ARS rack ordered. Hopefully all of the totes will be pvc enclosures by mid october!

12 Likes

You’re just gonna drop pictures like that and not tell us about what is there? Please let us know.

3 Likes

Blackheaded pythons, and argentine boas are my 2 main species, but I have several other boas and pythons, as well as a few colubrids.

2 Likes

Blackheads are definitely a dream for sometime in the future. You have a beautiful reptile room. I am breeding high end Sterling combos in the near future, and hope to build my name is the boa game.

3 Likes

That’s a nice clean setup. digging it

1 Like

Leopard gecko tank

7 Likes

I wanna bump this thread as I’m looking to redo a lot of our enclosures and setups. Some I’d like to go bio.

We are cool with building our own pvc enclosures, and have built one for our BCI.

It isn’t pretty by any means, but she’s happy.

Inspiration please!

9 Likes

Just about finished up with these 6x2x2 plywood enclosures to upgrade my BI’s.

12 Likes

18x18x24 bioactive for a skunk gecko, named Colt.

13 Likes

New rack build, ill post pics when they are done

7 Likes

What’s it for?

3 Likes

Lots of stuff growing up in my room, just need to have cages ready.

3 Likes

What species though? Is it any particular species, or just an all encompassing rack system?

3 Likes

I would say it is possibly for s/sd Retics judging of the picture.

2 Likes

Isopods… No big reptile setups here, just isopods.

Photo quality is terrible, but D. auratus grow out tank on the left, then isopods.

4 Likes

What kinds of tubs are those? Also, what size are they?

2 Likes

Nothing particular in mind, I have several blackheads, and BCC growing up.

2 Likes

@ rdurha1
I like your shelves:-

Awesome, Shelves in a vivs are such a good idea, I used to always incorporate shelves.

I only have tubs set up at the moment though.

9 Likes

8 Likes