Can I see set ups for anything you may own

This Is my view from my bed,

13 Likes

Sure! I am moving in a few weeks, so I’ll shortly have a more spacious reptile room that’s hopefully better organized, please excuse the mess. I’m also having some custom housing made to replace my current racks.

At the moment I have mostly leopard geckos, with one African Fat-tailed Gecko. Most of my geckos are in stacking multi-units from Boaphile made of PVC. I’ve had mine for a long time and they are still in great shape!

I also have 2 small racks for babies, juveniles, and one tub as a ‘humid chamber’ as needed. There are some adults in them right now, but they will have new housing with truly transparent fronts after my move. (Ignore the labels- it’s a pic I took for my reptile vet.)

Here’s the general layout of my cages:

I also have separate tanks for quarantine, hospital treatment, and breeding.

I plan to change things up quite a bit after I move, but this is what I’ve got right now.

12 Likes

16 Likes

I only have one in a pvc enclosure right now, but I am keeping and going to breed boas. So here is some pictures of my pet-only boa named Kai

13 Likes

Ball Python Room

Mostly colubrids but there are some strays.

Rodent Room

Living room

12 Likes

I love the living room :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It ended up there because I built it 3” longer than what would fit in the other room lol. I put a lot of effort into lighting it too, but that retic is not a fan. It should have occurred to me that albinos and LEDs don’t go great together :joy:

5 Likes

10 Likes

What do you have in those beautiful homes?

1 Like

These are from the main reptile room. I have a few more animals around the house but this is most of them.

Princess Dia the Toffeeconda Hog

Lord Scooter the Normal Ball Python

Bandit the Bearded Dragon

Loki Boy the Leopard Gecko

Zero the Leopard Gecko

Little Foot the Cherry Head Tortoise

All the baby hogs homes

Shortstack the Pac Man Frog

Bubba the Jackson's Chameleon

The Main Collection

Showed you all of the individual tanks. My Ghost Corn and my Albino Cali King live in the white rack.

4 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

Just a couple units.

2 Likes

All Ball pythons. 4 males and 10 females

1.0 Grim
1.0 Mojave Het Pied 66% Het VPI Ax
1.0 Pinstripe Pied Het VPI Ax
1.0 Red Stripe Clown

0.1 Bamboo YB Het VPI Ax
0.1 Clown 66% Het VPI Ax
0.1 Coral Glow Red Stripe
0.1 Fire Grim
0.1 Leopard Het VPI Ax 50% Het Pied
0.1 Leopard Spotnose Het Clown
0.1 Pied Het Lav Albino
0.1 Pinstripe Het VPI Ax
0.1 Specter Ghost
0.1 VPI Ax Het Pied

1 Like

I can’t wait to share once I have all my rooms finished! The rooms will be monitor room, baby room and skink/python room. The monitor and skink/python room may end up being combined.

2 Likes

My breeder room for my boas is going to be incredible, and then my hatchling room is going to have some :fire: boas!

1 Like

I’ll be moving into my first house around this time next year, and I have an extra room for a reptile room! I’d love to see how you guys have setup your own reptile rooms so I can get some inspiration. I’ll have about 5 small rack systems, 2 20 gal longs, and a big t8 vivarium and a 24x24x24 tank. I’d love to see your own photos :smiley:

3 Likes

I am loving being able to see all these amazing enclosures

2 Likes

This is my reptile area the baby got out of his cage so I got him back in btw

5 Likes

16 Likes