Can you help me identify these two snakes?

Does anyone know what morphs these are! I know the second definitely has pinstripe. But I’m still new to morphs and just curious as to what these babies are!

Both are rescues I got today so please dont come for me on their care! They’re currently being treated and we’re setting up new homes!!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, @kaidmarcs. Hooray for you for taking on rescues. That’s a wonderful, wonderful thing! :blush: I don’t work with balls so I can’t help you with the ID. I did move your post to the Ball Python category, so hopefully it will soon be seen by those who have morph knowledge.

Let us know if you have any other questions. Welcome again. And thanks again for helping these sweet snakes!

4 Likes

I don’t know about the first but the second appears to be a normal pinstripe.
@banereptiles @akmorphs @armiyana any ideas?

7 Likes

I think super pastel is possibly one of the things going on with the first, but we will need more pictures of the body and belly. The whole snake in natural light will be best to get at least some ideas of what else is going on.

4 Likes

i’ll try to get a few good pictures once the little guys more settled in!!

4 Likes

I would also agree on the second being a mormal pinstripe.

4 Likes

I’m a little lost on the first one, but looks to be similar to a super pastel Yellowbelly asphalt or pastel Yellowbelly asphalt. I might be wrong on that though :person_shrugging: . Second one is definitely a normal pinstripe :blush: adorable snakes! Some more pictures of the first would help.