Canceling Genetic Test Before Order Completion [DONE]

Might have changed already but on 10/12 I started a genetic test order just to see what gene options were available (was wondering if complexes were one item or separate per allele as it turns out). Anyway, I didn’t see a way to cancel part way through an order so I think I either closed the app or hit back button but now I show a pending payment order I can’t delete or do anything to complete. Not a big deal but maybe a cancel option for in process orders would be nice.

Also, on the previous order I did complete which is pending testing I discovered I set the animal up with wrong ID number. I was able to go back and update my inventory with correct ID but the test listing didn’t change. Not a big deal for me as I’m only selling if NOT het but maybe something to consider how to handle changes. Hopefully my ID change doesn’t mess up results reporting when the test is eventually run.

2 Likes

@eaglereptiles @john

Flagging you guys in on this

2 Likes

That would be a helpful addition.
I’ve threw this over to the guys :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Fixed.

Now, if you have nothing in your “purchase” page, then nothing will show up on your orders page as pending.

2 Likes

Today I made what I thought was a new from scratch order. Seemed to go through fine. Now I notice it’s listed with what I think is the date of my old abandoned order and not today’s date. Again, not a big deal. And hey, if it gives today’s order a month of seniority for prioritization that is awesome, lol. Just thought I should point it out though in case it maybe isn’t intended and causes some sort of problems.