Can't believe this guy was a rehome!

This lil guy got to us from a rescue centre last week at nearly 2g :frowning: but now is nearly 4g… He’s gone loopy for the food here.
“Starman”

23 Likes

My my my… what a beauty!

2 Likes

he really is

2 Likes

Wow! Looks very similar to my crestie. Can’t believe a gecko of that beauty ended up in a rescue!

3 Likes

He/she is a nice tricolour pinstripe! What a rescue! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I know CRAZY as it was so small too :confused:

2 Likes

yes indeed…mad to be a rescue??

1 Like

Hell yes mad! :flushed:

2 Likes

I’m still shocked!!!

2 Likes

Such a fantastic looking gecko :heart_eyes: a tricolour pinstripe, just my kind of gecko :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Any chance you’d be happy for me to add it to the list on morphpedia in pinstripe section?

1 Like

Good shout but Thomas didn’t want mixed morphs, and since the tricolour also probably best to not add this one. Just the Pinstripes for now until they do, if they do any mixed morphs like in the other categories where they have ‘combos’.
Though if you have any other morphs Candi, for instance your red would be a lovely add to the reds if we can add that little one! :heart:

But it’s such a nice pinstripe pic :heart_eyes:

I know :joy:
Hoping we get the combos bit too so we can add ones like this for the mixture! And so I can add lots of pics of my crazies :smirk:
Same with yours too :yum:

1 Like

URRRM how do I do that??

we’ve not bred cresties for a while. All our older guys needed retiring. So got some new bloodlines for next season. The cresties bar 4 are all the wifes

1 Like

I feel like you should maybe… Take some more pics of them for us? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yasssss more pics

2 Likes

I will try and grab some this evening. Me being 5ft I can’t reach all of them lol. I don’t feel safe on a stool either lol

1 Like

I don’t feel safe on them either :sweat_smile:

I will add it, it’s a perfect clear pic which is what is needed.

If you add more pics of other Cresties, will you give permission for me to add them too please?

1 Like