Caught it happening!

Caught her ovulating! Only my second time to see this happen. She was at the peek late last night.
She seems so uncomfortable, I feel guilty :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Can I use this pretty girl to practice my morph ID skills? I see calico and spider, but usually calico is more patchy and something is clearly breaking up the spider pattern hmmmm :thinking:

Beautiful girl regardless, are you pairing her?

5 Likes

You sure can! Calico and spider are correct, she’s got a few more morphs, about 3 more to be exact.

She was paired to mainly a Ghost GHI Vanilla Cream YellowBelly. A male Coral glow Huffman may have locked with her too.

3 Likes

Let’s see…3 more…

Her color is very browned out but also kind of grayish…cinnamon or GHI? And then I don’t even have any clue what else to consider!

3 Likes

Not quite. Here’s a better picture. She’s pretty blushed out right now. This is more true to color.

3 Likes

Hmmmmm maybe the lightening morphs I can think of include fire, and yellow belly does sometimes too? She is such a gorgeous animal!

2 Likes

Mind me jumping in? I have a couple guesses!

3 Likes

I’d love to hear what you think!

2 Likes

YellowBelly is correct! Two more!

2 Likes

Sure, go ahead!

1 Like

Oooh okay, so a calico spider YB…hmmm I know enchi can really mess with patterns including reduction, is there enchi?

2 Likes

Yes! Just one more gene in there, lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh man…hmmm spider calico enchi YB and…hmmmmm I’m at a loss, let’s see if @logar can get the last one!

2 Likes

Based on all the yellow that seems to be slowing browning out and the green eyes I would have to guess pastel

3 Likes

Not quite. But still a good guess!

1 Like

The only other thing I was thinking that it could be was pinstripe

3 Likes

Yep! That’s correct. Good job both of you :star_struck:

2 Likes