Charlotte Repticon Dec. 2023

Who is going to the Charlotte Repticon show this weekend? All Reptiles Ball Pythons Bearded Dragons.

Wife and I are planning to make it. We like meeting new people.

3 Likes

I’m waaaaay too far away! :frowning: But have a great time and if you come home with any reptiles you are required to post pictures! MM rules! :joy:

2 Likes

I most definitely will if I can come home with one. :+1:

2 Likes

Oh yeah you will most definitely come home with one! :snake::joy:

1 Like

I really hope so. Have to sweet talk the wife really good. :rofl::grin:

2 Likes

I have considered going to the Charlotte show if i can find some time that weekend.

3 Likes

Has anyone been to any Repticon? I’d really like to go when it moves back to MD but I don’t know if it’s TOO big or totally worth it. Any feedback?

I hope everyone who goes to the Charlotte one has a wonderful time!

1 Like

What is the difference between a Repticon and a Reptile Show? I am assuming the Repticon is a lot bigger deal? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@caron I have been to the Charlotte Repticon twice and it seemed like a pretty standard reptile show to me. It’s a regional show based in multiple locations through out the US so you tend to see the same local/regional vendors from the area where the show is located at each show. There’s a mix of actual breeders and vendors that are just selling stock acquired elsewhere. Lot’s of ball pythons, crested geckos, and bearded dragons.

@grumpy_jm I haven’t decided if I am going this weekend as I went back in October and I’m not really in the market for anything at the moment. Might go and take my boys just for something to do/get out of the house. They enjoy getting to see all the different animals but I know I’ll get stuck buying some kind of toy/stuffie from one of the non-animal vendors :joy:.

3 Likes

Ok thank you! That’s kinda what I figured. This Repticon sounds a lot like the Midwest Reptile Show. I usually go just for my frozen rodent supply but I most always come away with a T or two. :sunglasses:

1 Like

We will be vending if anyone wants to stop by and say hi. You can find us with AHP Exotics

2 Likes