Charlotte’s first Bible lesson!

Charlotte and I were doing some Bible study earlier and she was posing her best side so……

19 Likes

I laughed out loud when I saw your title :joy:

4 Likes

Hey! It doesn’t hurt to start them out young! :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Given their history! :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

That’s true :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Trust me, I do this!!! I do SOAP notes. Having my boas out is relaxing and I think that gives them time just being out with me.

7 Likes

Well I I have to say I really enjoy my babies but my boas seem to be the most relaxed. Charlotte is 8 months old now and growing up fast. She seems to enjoy being out and about!

I am studying Zechariah. It’s amazing the similarities of then and now……

:heart::frog::snake::lizard::blush:

9 Likes

I am currently going through Ezekiel. I love all the metaphors and I can really dig in and study. BLB is a great resource :wink:.

7 Likes

Amen on the digging in! I listen to David Guzik, on Enduring World. Pardon me for asking, but what is BLB?

I have also studied The Book of Revelation through the Jerusalum Prophecy College, taught by Irvin Baxter. Mind blowing.

Ezekiel is a wonderful book as well! The whole Bible is like reading a 6,000 year old newspaper! We don’t even have to watch the news! :blush:

6 Likes

Ok I googled it. I will certainly check it out! Thank you!

5 Likes

Blue Letter Bible :wink:

6 Likes

Lol completely agree!!

6 Likes

Charlotte looks like an apt pupil. Gotta say, my young corns are among the unchurched. With few exceptions, they are too interested in moving for me to focus on studying anything when they’re out.

I’ve been

:smiley:Me too!! And I had the same thought.

5 Likes

amazing how such an old book stays so relevant.

5 Likes

It’s because it’s God’s GPS for us:

God’s Plan for Salvation! Best Book I ever read!

:heart::blush::lizard::frog::snake:

5 Likes

So true!!!

2 Likes