Chocolate Morph & Projects!

So I’m working with a few chocolate projects! I love the way chocolate looks with the dark colors in them. Anyone else working with any chocolate projects!? I think people sleep on the chocolate morph and what they can produce with the right genes! :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

11 Likes

I agree with you 100%. I think chocolate as well as black head are two extremely under rated morphs. I currently do not own either, but I’m hoping to change my lack of black head tomorrow lol. The super chocolates alone are so nice looking. Really surprises me you don’t see more of them available.

4 Likes

I work with sable and chocolate which are on the same allele and can make als. Super chocolate ghost combos and super chocolate pins are phenomenal imo. The one you are holding with the blue glove is super nice! Good work!

3 Likes

Looking to breed my Chocolate Butter Ghost in a year or two. Still gotta find her the perfect boy!

7 Likes

These are some of the Chocolate combo’s we have created in the last 2 seasons. Please show us some of the Chocolate combo’s you have made.

Chocolate Mojave Pinstripe

Chocolate Spider

Chocolate Pinstripe Spider Ghost

! Chocolate Spider Ghost

Chocolate Mojave

10 Likes

Man these are super nice!!! I work a lot with sable with I believe is allelic to chocolate I’ll be producing chocolate sable combos soon! The hypo chocolate stuff you produced is awesome!!! Such a good combo! Have you produced any super chocolates or will you be trying in the future? Keep up the good work very nice stuff! Does your chocolate spider wobble? I have a chocolate spider think she’s enchi too but not totally sure. Was wondering if you experienced wobble in that combo?

2 Likes

Not as yet my pairing for supers 2020 season didn’t pan out. I will be doing it again this season.

2 Likes

Well I hope you hit this season!!! I have a super sable vanilla. The super is very similar.

1 Like

I haven’t worked with Sable at all. If I remember correctly Sable and Spider are a lethal pairing. So there for I went with chocolate.

1 Like

No it’s not lethal but it’s a train wreck if you hatch one. You are way better off with chocolate if wanting spider in your project.

There’s my chocolate female! And a super sable vanilla. Sable is top picture!! Lol

5 Likes

The super Sable Vanilla is stunning. I believe spotnose and chocolate have proven to be allelic. Yes there is wobble effect in the Chocolate Spider combo’s I’ve produced especially in the Chocolate Spider Pinstripe Ghost.

1 Like

Thank you!!! I hatched some very nice super vanilla sables a few years ago. Spotnose and chocolate are indeed allelic you are correct. I firmly believe sable is on the same locust as those two. I’ll be doing sable spotnose next year. Really glad you posted these pictures I love seeing chocolate combos!!! My chocolate spider has a wobble and so does the super sable.

I will be doing alot more with chocolate in the coming years. I will be introducing the gene into more rececive genes.

Glad to see there are others out there that see the potential in the gene.

1 Like

For sure keep us posted!!! I should produce sable creams this year. Next year hopefully super pastel sable spotnose, super vanilla super sable, and chocolate spotnose super enchi. Super chocolate ghost is soooo nice and gets better with age!!! Your for sure producing some nice hypo chocolate stuff!! Look forward to seeing your super chocolates!

1 Like

I believe that this is a Pastave Chocolate Sulfur/Vanilla girl. She came from a Mojave Vanilla Sulfur female who was paired to a Firefly Butter Enchi and a Pastel Chocolate DG probable Hypo, so she is 100% het DG and maybe even het Hypo as well!

Here’s my Pastel Chocolate DG probable Hypo.

I also have a Chocolate GHI Mojave pos het Rainbow female, I didn’t actually produce her but she was proven Chocolate by her previous owner.

9 Likes

Very nice stuff!!! I remember seeing those guys!!! Love vanilla with darker genes! Ok I have to post two gals I hatched in this thread. Super vanilla sable and super Vanilla sable pastel

9 Likes

Yeah, you were the one who told me that they had Chocolate in them lol (thanks again for the help btw!) I can’t wait to see what you make with those Super Vanilla Sables, but I know that they will be awesome!

2 Likes

I have a super sable vanilla now! He was in the first set of pictures! Going for the super sable super vanilla! Ok I knew i remembered them! I love the pastave in the first picture!!!

2 Likes

Good luck, your odds should be pretty good to hit it with all those Supers involved! I like her too, I’m definitely going to pair her back to the DG once she gets big enough to get some really cool DG Mojave Chocolate combos (hopefully)!

2 Likes

Chocolate Mojave Pinstripe looks amazing

3 Likes