Cinnamon Love

Awhile back someone made a black pastel appreciation thread, so here’s one for the cinnamon gene! Admittedly, it’s also an excuse to show off pictures of this girl. Meet Belle. I’m lucky I got a few good shots of her. She doesn’t like to hold still.

Don’t you just love the light tans, deep chocolates, and reddish-browns? There’s something about the color and pattern of a cinnamon that really does it for me.

Let’s see yours!

11 Likes

Very beautiful, I don’t have any cinnamon of my own but this makes me wish I did. Very gorgeous snake.

2 Likes

So pretty! Here is my cinnamon Maui and his girlfriend a cinnamon banana named Maleficent. Some day I hope these two will give me my first clutch!

9 Likes

This is the only cinny I have. Albino enchi cinny girl. I have a ton of black pastel stuff

8 Likes

This is my cinnamon sugar female! Only cinnamon I own but she is a pretty one!

13 Likes

Clio the pewter.

6 Likes

Glad to see this post because I’ve been scratching my head for hours on a clutch we just hatched.

This is a female we hatched out in 2013 from a Cinnamon Pewter x Normal
She was so jet black with “normal” colored markings that we ruled out cinnamon and just kept her as a dark normal. Her first Clutch pipped today and the babies appear to be cinnamon combos. I will post pictures when they crawl out but please let me know what you think of her.

9 Likes

Awesome cinnamon/mojave girl I’m going to be getting next week! She’s gonna do some amazing things here. Love the contrast. Great post!

7 Likes

Thanks for all the great pics, guys! Keep it up!

@wilder_ball_pythons She is absolutely gorgeous!

@sour The baby definitely looks cinnamon, but I woudn’t have guessed that the mother was. If so, she’s an atypical example. What was the pairing?

@cyclopsridgeexotics and @neaky-designs I love pewters and savannahs. Two classic cinny combos.

4 Likes

@the_rotten1 The first picture is her when she hatched vs 800g and the second pic is her at 1500g. The pairing was a Pewter (cinnamon) x Normal. We thought for sure that she was just a dark normal with crazy pattern. Her first clutch will be crawling out any day now and I’ll reply with pictures.

2 Likes

My cinnamon lesser pastel wookie :smile:

11 Likes

@sour Oh, wow. She certainly darkened as she aged, didn’t she? I didn’t even realize it was the same snake. What sort of male did you pair her with?

@altopythons Gorgeous!

3 Likes

@the_rotten1 Its insane how dark she got. We played it safe to see if she was a morph and paired her to a Super Vanilla Hypo.

1 Like

I want more single gene cinnies like my girl. She’s so dark

3 Likes

I must say this girl is one of my favorites here at MME!

1 Like

Uploading: 20190323_111919.jpg…

1 Like

That snake with those eyes…wow.

Corbin dallas, the pewterbelly.

2 Likes

@the_rotten1
Here are the pics of her first clutch (not including the single gene Vanilla that hatched as well) The pairing was her to a super Vanilla hypo

5 Likes

Yeah, those definitely look cinnamon. Very nice examples too.

1 Like