CITES I Exported from USA

CITES I Those who have exported from the United States to Japan (bred for the purpose of commercial transactions)

Those who will teach you how to do that. Or those who cooperate.

1 Like

Are you asking if there is someone on here that has done international shipping for USA to Japan?

2 Likes

Yes, I want to export from the United States to Japan, so I need to go through the import / export procedures of both governments. Therefore, I wanted to know if an American breeder or store person would help the import and export procedures of both governments to keep them in Japan. It’s important, so be careful if my idea is wrong, and if possible, I’d like to buy it in Japan.

1 Like

Your best bet is to reach out to either Dutch Dragon Import, Crystal Palace Reptiles, Mike Wilbanks or @ires-reptiles. These guys do a lot of international shipping and may know the right way for yourself.

Once you have worked out a courier method you can then search for sellers that are willing to ship to Japan using this search:

Europe
USA
South Africa

2 Likes

Thank you All.

1 Like

Mike Wilbanks and Kinova will you be your best bet for USA animals shipping to Japan. DDI and CPR do not deal with USA to Overseas shipments.

2 Likes

Michael Cole/Ballroom South does a good number of Asian shipments every couple of months.

3 Likes