1.0 2020 pastel yb/gravel

Donated by K & R Ball Pythons:

Weight : 150g

Feeding on : live rat fuzzy!

Winner pays shipping

produced from a highway x firefly yb

Starting bid: $10

Bidding directions:

Relief Fund Donation to help assist our reptile family in need! Winner will send final bid to the posted GROUP PayPal via F&F and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

1 Like

Let’s start with 15.00

3 Likes

m

2 Likes

Let’s do 20

3 Likes

$40 for me please

3 Likes

50$ this is one I’ve been searching for!!!

1 Like

100 from me!

1 Like

150 I need this snake

1 Like

Can we get the sex on the snake please?

1 Like

They put 1.0 that means male

1 Like

It is a male

Good too know thanks

So did I get him or ?

I wanted a female I was mistaken so sorry

Do you still want to purchase this snake?

1 Like

Sooooooo whats going on?

1 Like

We’re trying to find out top bidders Intensions and checking rules.

2 Likes

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

The auction was clearly listed with sex of snake. This is the 5th auction we have had to relist for failure to pay which delays getting funds to the people in need. @lizmillz Once it was clarifying that it was a male you should have notified donor or admins of your error and need to cancel bid at that time not after the auction had ended.

If @rickstewart and @krystle_clear_pythons are fine with it we are fine letting the runner up bidder take this auction

3 Likes

We are absolutely fine with the runner up getting the snake for their bid of $100.

2 Likes