Closed Auction 1.0 GHI YB 100% Het Cryptic OR Clown

Starts Now!
Ends 2/26/21 @6:30 pm CST

THIS ITEM IS IN CANADA PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF SHIPPING INFO PRIOR TO BIDDING

Update the following fields below to get your items into the lineup quicker.

Item: 2020 1.0 GHI YB 100% Het Cryptic OR Clown

Description: Produced by Genetic Intuition Canada
Sire: GHI Enchi Pos YB Crypton
Dame: HGW YB

Weight (if live): 215g

Feeding on (if live): Rat Pup Live

Who pays shipping: Will have to negotiate depending on shipment arrangement. Animal is located in Canada. If there is already a group going down it could just be free shipping but that may not be possible. Likely in April.

Any additional terms and conditions:

Starting bid: $100
Increments: $10
Value: $700

Bidding directions:

Relief Fund Donation to help assist our reptile family in need! Winner will send final bid to the posted GROUP PayPal via F&F and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

5 Likes

I’ll start at 100

4 Likes

I’ll do 150

5 Likes

Bump to 175

4 Likes

Happy Big Lebowski GIF

3 Likes

200 :heart:

4 Likes

I’ll bump it to 300

4 Likes

Keep Going GIF by moodman

4 Likes

Yep Yes GIF by zoefannet

2 Likes

It’s looking like a friend here in Canada is going to be willing to send it down in the warmer season at no cost to the winner.

If that falls through for any reason it’s around $250 CAD to send a single animal through one of our brokers.

As of right now I don’t have more sales in US so I don’t have a group to bundle it with myself.

Thanks everyone for bidding. :raised_hands::raised_hands:

6 Likes

old school yes GIF

2 Likes

325 it is …

3 Likes

$350 now​:pray::crossed_fingers::heart:

3 Likes

400 now…

6 Likes

Sweet are we good

4 Likes

2 Likes

Came in at 6:29 with the win per timestamp!
Congratulations!!

Please touch base with donor!

1 Like