1.0 2020 yb/gravel

Donated by K & R ball pythons

Weight : 242 g

Feeding on : live rat pup!

Winner pays shipping

Produced from highway X firefly yb

Starting bid: $10

Bidding directions:

Relief Fund Donation to help assist our reptile family in need! Winner will send final bid to the posted GROUP PayPal via F&F and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

3 Likes

Do you have any pictures

1 Like

I tried to put it the post. I don’t know what happened.

2 Likes

Male or female

1 Like

1.0 is male

1 Like

thank you I am new to this

3 Likes

Ok… I’ll start it off $10!

1 Like

i’ll increase the bid to $20

2 Likes

I’ll go $30

1 Like

I’ll go 40

2 Likes

50 over here

3 Likes

Did this auction end or it hasn’t?

It ended at 6:30pm cst. Or 7:30pm est. So @leoandana bet doesn’t count.

That bet was made 18 hours ago.

Oh, I read 18m :joy:

:rofl::rofl: It happens.

I thought they had bet then commented, disregard my statement lmao. It takes a bit for the auction head to get to everything, so it might be a few before they respond to this one.

Congratulations!! You are the winning bidder. Please submit your winning bid as a FF PayPal donation to reptilerelief101@gmail.com and reply with either a screenshot of donation here or comment done. We will comment again once verified by an admin. Winner will need to touch base with the donor directly. Please screenshot your winning information as well because once the post is removed we will not be able to access it again.

Thank you all that have bid and donated!

I was like I knew I bet early lol

Congratulations!

1 Like