Closed Auction 2019 Male Lesser Pastel

New start on repost 3/5/21 @8:10pm cst
New End time 3/6/21 @ 8:10 pm cst

Original start 3/3/21 @7:05 pm cst
Original End 3/4/21 @ 7:05 pm cst

Update the following fields below to get your items into the lineup quicker.

PASTEL LESSER MALE

Donated by (Wayne Rivera/QBALLMORPHS):

Item Title: 2019 Male Pastel Lesser

Description: Pastel Lesser

Weight (if live):279 grams

Feeding on (if live):weaned Rat

PHOTOS: (drag and drop or use the photo button to insert).

Who pays shipping: [donor/winner]? Winner pays shipping

Any additional terms and conditions:

Starting bid: $10

Bidding directions: 5 dollar increments

Relief Fund Donation to help assist our reptile family in need! Winner will send final bid to the posted GROUP PayPal via F&F and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

3 Likes

50 right here

2 Likes

I’ll raise it up to 55

1 Like

60 doll hairs

3 Likes

I’ll go 70

2 Likes

Congratulations!! You are the winning bidder. Please submit your winning bid as a FF PayPal donation to reptilerelief101@gmail.com and reply with either a screenshot of donation here or comment done. We will comment again once verified by an admin. Winner will need to touch base with the donor directly. Please screenshot your winning information as well because once the post is removed we will not be able to access it again.

Thank you all that have bid and donated!

1 Like

Starting over on this one from this comment forward. Whose going to take this guy home!

2 Likes

25 right here

3 Likes

Ill go $50

2 Likes

Ends tonight!

1 Like

I’ll throw a bid on him for $60

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to get a hold of the person that donated the animal for this auction? I won two from them and reached out but haven’t heard anything.

1 Like

Here is the fb profile. A few people are more active here versus there but I think wayne is easier to reach on fb or messenger

1 Like

I’ll bid on him for 65

3 Likes

Congratulations!! You are the winning bidder. Please submit your winning bid as a FF PayPal donation to reptilerelief101@gmail.com and reply with either a screenshot of donation here or comment done. We will comment again once verified by an admin. Winner will need to touch base with the donor directly. Please screenshot your winning information as well because once the post is removed we will not be able to access it again.

Thank you all that have bid and donated!

1 Like

2 Likes