Closed Auction 2020 Male Pastel Nanny!

Starts now!
Ends 3/9/21 @9:15 pm cst

2020 Male Pastel Nanny

Donated by BC’s Balls (Brian Carter)

Great expression of its genetics and excellent feeder! A great opportunity to get into the Nanny project and help some of my friends in the process!

Weight: 212g

Feeding on: live rat pups (tong feeding)

I will cover shipping in continental US!

Any additional terms and conditions: Will ship to Fed Ex HUB ONLY for pickup and we ship on Tuesdays for Wednesday pickup subject to standard weather guidelines.

Starting bid: $25

Bidding directions: bidding in $10 increments

Relief Fund Donation to help assist our reptile family in need! Winner will send final bid to the posted GROUP PayPal via F&F and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

6 Likes

I’ll start it at $30

2 Likes

I’ll do 40

3 Likes

I got 100$!

2 Likes

I got 110 here

3 Likes

120 here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

130! I see you Krystle :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

150 lol come zac!

4 Likes

Come on zac** lol forgot a word

3 Likes

Ends tonight!

3 Likes

$160 over here.

2 Likes

Think I got 165 :green_heart::grin:

2 Likes

Just to make sure you saw it, bidding is in $10 increments and your last bid is only $5. Just looking out.

1 Like

Another thing I want to make sure is clear. I can ship tomorrow if everything is taken care of tonight however after that, I will be out of town so the next available shipping day will be Tuesday the 23rd. Thanks for participating and happy bidding!

2 Likes

I’ll make it 170 then, sorry about that!

2 Likes

Less than 2 hours yall! Let’s raise that number a little bit!

1 Like

For their not familiar with Nanny this would have a value around $300

These are not a part of the auction but here are Nanny Pastel Butter, Nanny Butter and Nanny Pastave from the same clutch. It’s an awesome gene to play around with!

image|666x500

6 Likes

Thats a wrap guys! Thanks for the participation!! :green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes