Closed Auction Male Triple Het TSK Axanthic Hypo Desert Ghost

Starts now
Ends 3:3:21 @ 8:10pm CST

Update the following fields below to get your items into the lineup quicker.

Item Details

Item: Normal 100% Triple Het TSK Axanthic Hypo Desert Ghost - Male

Description: Pairing was Hypo Desert Ghost x TSK Axanthic

Weight (if live): 160 grams

Feeding on (if live): live mice or rat pups

PHOTOS:

Who pays shipping: [donor/winner] Winner pays shipping up to $50 we will cover the rest if more

Any additional terms and conditions: See our MorphMarket store for our complete terms and conditions

Starting bid: $50

Bidding directions:

Relief Fund Donation to help assist our reptile family in need! Winner will send final bid to the posted GROUP PayPal via F&F and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

3 Likes

$50 let’s get this started.

2 Likes

Raise to a 100

3 Likes

I’ll bid 115

2 Likes

I’ll take it to 125

2 Likes

150 let’s goooooo

2 Likes

170 tsk for the win

3 Likes

Triple here. Multi purpose all in one package

2 Likes

I have a GHI Mojave Het TSK Het Ghost girl waiting for him! Lets go 185.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll raise to 200

2 Likes

Congratulations!! You are the winning bidder. Please submit your winning bid as a FF PayPal donation to reptilerelief101@gmail.com and reply with either a screenshot of donation here or comment done. We will comment again once verified by an admin. Winner will need to touch base with the donor directly. Please screenshot your winning information as well because once the post is removed we will not be able to access it again.

Thank you all that have bid and donated!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hey there. Congrats on the win! Email me at mhballpythons@yahoo.com so we can set up shipping etc…

2 Likes