Closed Auction - Ouroboros Trinket Box

Starts Now!
Ends 2/25/21 @ 9:30 am CST

Item:
Ouroboros Trinket Box

Description:
Laser cut basswood iris box with etched ouroboros and runic circle. 2" tall by 4" wide.

PHOTOS:

Who pays shipping: [donor/winner]?
winner (shipping is $4)

Any additional terms and conditions:

Starting bid: $10

Bidding directions:

Relief Fund Donation to help assist our reptile family in need! Winner will send final bid to the posted GROUP PayPal via F&F and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

5 Likes

Here are some more characters to meet post minimum.

4 Likes

That’s gorgeous.

I’ll raise the bid to 35$.

3 Likes

Raise to $40

3 Likes

Raise to 45$

5 Likes

Bust A Move Dance GIF by Jollibee

1 Like

$50 please

4 Likes

$55 which in Canadian is lots! Lol

5 Likes

60 it is…

5 Likes

oh yeah yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

1 Like

65$ please

5 Likes

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

1 Like

Congratulations!! You are the winning bidder. Please submit your winning bid as a FF PayPal donation to reptilerelief101@gmail.com and reply with either a screenshot of donation here or comment done. We will comment again once verified by an admin. Winner will need to touch base with the donor directly. Please screenshot your winning information as well because once the post is removed we will not be able to access it again.

Thank you!

Perfect. my paypal address is firesprite83@gmail.com, just put your address in the notes box or shoot me an email. I probably won’t be able to get it out until Monday.

1 Like

Done. Thank you

1 Like