Closed Auction Yellowbelly Pied Male

Starts now
Ends 3/8/21 @10 pm CST

Donated by (Name/Business): Unlimited Exotics. Mike & Dani Castro

Item Title: YB Pied Male

Description:

Weight (if live): 130

Feeding on (if live): live rat pups

PHOTOS: (drag and drop or use the photo button to insert).

Who pays shipping: [donor/winner]? Winner

Any additional terms and conditions:

Starting bid: $10

Bidding directions:

Relief Fund Donation to help assist our reptile family in need! Winner will send final bid to the posted GROUP PayPal via F&F and then post screenshot proof of the donation in comments. Once verified by an admin the poster and seller will need to contact each other for shipping details.

Overtime will start in the last 5 mins of the auction, if no bids are placed in the last 5 minutes, the donation post is over, if someone bids within the last 5 min that will start a new 5 min clock until we go 5 min with no bids.

5 Likes

i’ll start the bid at $50

2 Likes

$100 here.

2 Likes

$125 here…

2 Likes

I’ll do 150

2 Likes

$200 here.

2 Likes

I’ll up my bid to 215$

2 Likes

Let’s go 225

1 Like

Coming in with a $250

1 Like

I will go $275

2 Likes

I will up it to $300

2 Likes

Congratulations!! You are the winning bidder. Please submit your winning bid as a FF PayPal donation to reptilerelief101@gmail.com and reply with either a screenshot of donation here or comment done. We will comment again once verified by an admin. Winner will need to touch base with the donor directly. Please screenshot your winning information as well because once the post is removed we will not be able to access it again.

Thank you all that have bid and donated!

1 Like

Please let us all know if you will be fulfilling your winning bid. We need to wrap this one up so donor can ship

Thank you!

1 Like

Due to lack of payment by winning bidder we will open this to you first as runner up. Please let us know if you’d like to take over with your bid. If not we will relist. Thank you

2 Likes

drake lets go GIF

1 Like

I will take it, but I didn’t see the post, I am at work, if still available I will take him at $300, if to late ilthats ok, my loss,lol, thanks so much Shawn

2 Likes

Lets wrap this one up at $300 then. This will let us get the final process moving & funds dispersed quicker. Thank you!

I actually have this snake in my possession so just let me know once donation is made & shipping info! Will be tues or wed next week for shipping

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done

Hope I did it right, never sent from pay pal before

1 Like

Thanks shawn. Ill pm you on shipping details on fb