Clutch surprise

Hello,
I would like to show you this two little baby just hatched from pairing Butter Pastel G-Stripe x Fire Red Stripe ( that proved out to be het G-Stripe :joy::joy:).
I wanted only het from this clutch but I was very lucky!!!

3 Likes

13 Likes

Male Pastel RS Het G-Stripe
Female RS G-Stripe

13 Likes

Your photos didn’t load in the first part. You can edit and let them load

3 Likes

This is the pairing

11 Likes

I like the g-stripe stuff, with red stripe it looks more saturated/deep in color! Really nice! I also think the adult pastel butter g-stripe is so clean and bright, really liked that for a adult!

4 Likes

Congrats! And what a pleasant surprise! Glad to see others working with G-Stripe.

3 Likes

Omg I love all the little Cheerio shapes down that one babies dorsal!

3 Likes

What a nice surprise! I’ve never gotten lucky with a surprise visual from a het pairing. Got to love a nice G-stripe.

3 Likes

The pairing was from a visual Pastel Butter G-Stripe x Fire Red Stripe wich prove out to be het G-Stripe :wink::wink: This is the surprise :smiley::muscle::muscle:
Thanks for the comment

2 Likes

I always thought there have to be hidden ressive genes floating around out there. With all the snakes being sold stuff gets mixed up. Looks like the stars aligned for you. Congratulations

3 Likes

This is why when I sell a snake, I let the Buyer know if there are even percentage of possible hets that I haven’t proven out yet. While surprises are nice, they can also disrupt plans. Perfect example is your G-Stripe. What if you were shooting for a specific 4 gene animal and what you get is a G-Stripe that you can’t verify has all 4 genes. What is your next move going forward with the animal? Do you hold it back and hope? Do you move it out and try again next year. Now you’ve lost a year. I’m not trying to rain on your parade. It’s a beautiful clutch. I am just expounding on the statement that Supersugarball made.

3 Likes

I can agree. I’ve had two snakes in my collection wind up being het hypo, when they definitely had no indication of being het hypo. Accidentally happened one year by breeding them together, and got a couple visual babies, confirmed it next year by breeding the mom to a visual hypo and got 4 visuals out of it.

2 Likes

Hello everyone :grinning:
Just a little update after the first shed :star_struck::star_struck:
My knowledge tell that she is a Red Stripe G-Stripe…but this is the first time that I work with this gene in G-Stripe… Any suggestion?

7 Likes

I like enhancer g-stripes a lot, with red stripe it would look even better! It would take a while but I like how g-stripe and clown fight for dominance when together, add red stripe and wow! Kiki red stripe would be something!

3 Likes

Congratulations to you @seba1983!! Those babies rock! Absolute gems they are! :100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes