Collection Photos [Biological Canvas]

Big difference! Always nice when they actually look better as they get bigger! Super nice man!

3 Likes

Your pictures and pythons never dissapoint!

2 Likes

Dream sickle balls just glow!

3 Likes

Any particular reason it is a confusion?

3 Likes

Dark mutations affect things differently when combined with melanin disrupters. Overall everything that is high melanin (blacks/browns/etc) becomes reversed into white and eventually lavender when combined with the lavender albino mutation. Blackhead causes the white space to expand significantly and also deepens the yellows/oranges. Combined with confusion further opens the white space and slightly tweaks the tone of white to a more blueish look. It pushes more white scales to certain areas, like on the bottom of lips, lower sides, and belly. It also intensifies yellows and oranges even more.

Check out Justin’s analysis for more info:

6 Likes

Thanks, this helped.

3 Likes

Update photos of this awesome Leopard Enchi Clown male. Just weighed in at 715 grams and seems to be getting better and better with age.

12 Likes

Wow! Look at that head stamp. That has to be one of the nicest clowns I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Thanks ! There are some incredible multi gene clowns out there so that’s quite a compliment.

5 Likes

Here is my new boy Smiley pied which i bought just awaiting delivery.

6 Likes

I love me some high white pieds

4 Likes

Snapped some updated photos of my Yellowbelly Dreamsicle female. She just hit 850 grams, great eater!

10 Likes

Confusion BlackHead Lavender Albino 50% Pos. Het Pied Male @ 700g

9 Likes