Any idea you lovey boa lot? :grin:

l

5 Likes

Been told by someone not a Colombian.
Possible Guyana…

Help…

@lumpy :face_with_peeking_eye::joy:

5 Likes

Definitely doesnt look like a guyana. It does a have a clean pattern but I still think its of Columbian decent with maybe a cross of something else.

4 Likes

I just know she’s a boa :joy:

I’ve been told not Columbian by a breeder and looking at them she doesn’t look like one at all…

That’s her and my friend too^ cheek blushing… lighter colour… :face_with_monocle:

I haven’t a clue :joy:

8 Likes

Columbian boas can be very clean and have unique patterns with beautiful buckskin coloration. Again, it could be a cross bred snake but that looks Columbian to me. Im sure others will chime in. Beautiful nonetheless

7 Likes

Managed to get hold of breeder who sold her to my friend. Was Brought from shop as a tiny baby, and said sure was Guyana…

4 Likes

Not the seller! But some that sold here on mm.

4 Likes

I will add. She’s 8 so an older lady now :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Im just not seeing guyana from the pictures but trust your breeder. Pictures can be deceiving so maybe the camera cant pick up the true colors. Also, the amount of Columbian boas being sold as true red tails is astounding in the industry.

5 Likes

When I have her i will get some outside pics! :grin:

4 Likes

While your at it we need an update on your beautiful moonglow :grin: Try to get a full length shot of the boa as well when you’re outside :+1:

3 Likes

I unfortunately have a sad update…
I will message in the chat as not something I want to make a thread out of…

3 Likes

I see Columbian BCC and Peruvian BCC boa in her. In my opinion, I do not see any Guyana BCC in her. However she is very nice looking to me.

7 Likes

Good eye Tom, I can see Peruvian

4 Likes

I too see the columbian and the Peruvian in her.
She is a beautiful girl.

Also, @ghoulishcresties, sorry for the late response to the tag. I literally had no time to get on the forum yesterday. It was a really hectic day.

5 Likes