Completely lost at what just hatched out…

Pairing was a Mack snow Tremper Blazing Blizzard X Mack snow Tremper. First to hatch from the clutch is completely patternless with solid red eyes. My best guess is a super snow tremper albino, but the male would have to be het eclipse to cause the red eyes right?

4 Likes

Mack Super Snow will also have solid black eyes like an eclipse. It’s something to be aware of so that you don’t accidently pick up something you thought was an eclipse.

So looks like you hatched a Super Mack Snow Blazing Blizzard =D
Congrats! apparently your Mack snow Tremper was also het Blizzard. There’s no pattern on the hatchling at all, which mack snow albinos will still have light colored bands like any other baby leo.
Gorgeous little baby =)

Edit: also neither of the morphs you listed have eclipse.
Mack Snow Blazing Blizzard = Mack snow, Tremper albino & blizzard
Mack snow Tremper = Mack Snow & Tremper Albino

What you were thinking would be something like:
Diablo Blanco = Tremper Albino, Blizzard & Eclipse +/- Patternless Stripe

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @adreuter! That’s such a little cutie you have there! Congratulations! :blush:

1 Like

My blazing blizzard female has solid deep black possibly red eyes depending on the angle you look. I was trying to prove her out to a male Diablo Blanco, but he sadly passed before I could get a successful breeding from them. I’m working with Diablo Blancos also, and that’s why I was so confused. Thank you! I’ve been racking my brain for hours but seems like we are agreeing on the morph

5 Likes