Cost / shipping

Hi is there a standard price for shipping from … I.e Hamm I keep seeing loads for awesome snakes but no shipping price? If its at all possible can you start put shipping cost to uk Thanks

The price of shipping overseas will come down to the individual breeder and if they are willing to do it. It’s best to reach out to the breeder themselves on the snake that you are interested in to see if it’s possible!

1 Like

Dutch Dragon Imports facilitates quite a lot of importing for European buyers. If you contact them I’m sure they can help.

1 Like

To ship from the US there is more than the shipping cost involve, there is also a health certificate and C.I.T.E.S, so not many breeders will export, those that do will also have a minimum purchase amount since obviously it is cost prohibitive and one would not ship a $200 to $500 snake for example.

Best is to search for individuals that export and ask what their cost and minimum order will be.

2 Likes

Dutch dragon ship from USA at a very fair price you just need to pay the breeder to get the snakes to Miami even then if your spending a good few k they will more than likely pay it to get them there .

2 Likes

We have some awesome guys over here in the UK doing some amazing things.

This will help you find someone:

https://www.morphmarket.com/eu/stores/map/?cat=reps

1 Like