Crazy odds you've hit?

At what point do you conclude that one of the hets wasn’t het? Do you give it a third try or at least pair them with different mates?

Weirdest odds. Buddy hit 4 albinos from a hetxhet. Worse odds 23 Male Carpets out of 23 eggs. Each Jag came with a free normal Male.

1 Like

Thought I had a parthogenetic clutch at first.
Enchi het Ultramel X Ultramel. All but one had Ultramel in it.

1 Like

Hey guys so this was my lucky hit. fire fly x pastel spotnose leopard and hit the full combo!!

kind regards Antony

]Screenshot_20181104_041310

14 Likes

Stunning combo!

Wowwwwww what a hit!

Hit 5 out of 6 from a Het x Het pairing

9 Likes

Bred a champagne to a lemon pastel YB. Had no idea either were het albino as the lemon pastel was my first BP bought from a pet store. Got Lemon pastel YB albino babies.

10 Likes

BANANA FIRE CLOWN X OD BONGO MOJAVE 100%HET CLOWN

5 of 6 eggs with Bongo. :grin:

6 Likes

Our hypo fire spider mom gave the spider gene to 5 out of 5 babies. Nice combos with no repeats but I was hoping to isolate out that gene. Was paired with a lemonblast.

6 Likes

Hmm, nothing too crazy yet… I guess the best odds I’ve gotten so far was an ivory x yellowbelly clutch (so 50% chance of ivories) with 5 out of 6 hatchlings coming out ivory.

3 Likes

What is that one in the Middle with the yellow and pink

Last season I did a BEL pairing. Lesser x Mojave and I got 5 eggs, 3 BELs.

4 Likes

A little pinstripe heavy on this clutch.

3 Likes

Haha wow yeah talk about a pinstripe heavy clutch. What was the pairing?

Black Pewter x Lemonblast

1 Like

Beautiful clutch

1 Like

Crazy odds…hmmm…bred Enchi DG x DG, several locks. Put an OD Enchi YB het DG male in for one lock, the female ovulated 2 weeks later. Not only did he sire the clutch, I got all genes in this one, plus found out both parents were het Cryptic. OD Enchi YB DG Cryptic

5 Likes