Crested Gecko morph help.... šŸ™‚

Oh ok. Interesting. Never heard of that combo yet. She is very pretty too & laid backā€¦ :blush:

Got some more, but Iā€™ll have to take more pictures of my other ones I haveā€¦

Her head (structure and pattern) is amazing! And those colors are great! I would pair her to a patternless Dalmatian or another flame dal that has similar colors to her and good head structure.

And if you would like me to explain how I pick out each morph I would be happy to.

That would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a lilly white, and a really pretty one!

Thanks! Yes, she is very pretty!

I am going to say tricolor Lilly white w/ dal spots but if you have any fired up pics it will make IDing the tricolor part easier

Not atm, but when she fires she gets her brown coloring darkerā€¦Everything else is whiteā€¦

Got anymore? All your geckos are gorgeous!

I learned pretty much everything I know from @ghoulishcresties and @foxreptile so they can probably help you out with learning the traits better than I can (I will try though!). Are there any geckos that you are confused with the ID on?

The new three are a flame, a flame dalmatian, and a lilly white :blush: Phantom surpresses the pattern especially on the dorsal so if thereā€™s obvious pattern on the dorsal it is not a phantom. I do not see the first one being an LW, the white on the side doesnā€™t have the right look to it imo - looks like the whiteout/whitewall trait which is often whatā€™s responsible for quadstripe so it makes sense if it looks similar to a quad :blush: It would be easier with more pics where you can see the whole gecko better

Dare based Harley with dal spots.
Heā€™s lush!! X

Harley dalmation x

1 Like

Tricolour lillywhite with couple spots x

1 Like

Flame only have dorsal patterning, no leg or sides.

Yours are just real low expression Harleyā€™s x

1 Like

The lily also has dal spots :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Didnā€™t click on images haha x

Sorry been busy all day. I wanted to downsize a little & possibly sell a few. What is the recommended, fair price range for my ā€œredheadā€? Jeff? Thank you to all that is helping me.

Depends. Is he a proven? How much does he weigh? I would say around the 100-150 dollar mark.