Crested Gecko Morph / Trait Guide

Was going to say to post on here when done! Well done! Amazing job :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m hoping to add more pictures but will need permission first.

3 Likes

I’ll send you the ones across also to use if you want too, will try get them tomorrow for you!
And if you’d like any of my others just ask and you may! :blush:

4 Likes

It looks great! I know I’m going to be referencing this a lot.

3 Likes

This is a wonderful thing to have!!!
Eventually when I get into CG, I will be using this for ID.

3 Likes

Fantastic! Very well done dude, I am impressed!

When I made a page for leo morphs (not nearly as impressive as what you’ve done), I discovered that you are only able to edit a post for a short amount of time. So, if you want to be able to continue to edit it over time, you can turn it into a wiki-type post. This will make anyone able to edit the post, but I think it’s the only way to maintain the ability to edit over time.

4 Likes

It is a wiki because we’re able to edit it

See in the bottom left it says edit wiki @mblaney

4 Likes

Haha, whoops!

:sweat_smile:

I was just testing you guys…

5 Likes

And I passed the test! I love it :grin:

4 Likes

Wow, that is incredibly thorough and helpful! I haven’t read through the whole thing yet, but I love it already.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone. I put this in my reptile website first but wanted it here to help as many people as possible. I love to help people when they ask what morph is their Crestie, but thought this can help people who are looking at a Buying Cresties or don’t want to ask for help.

I had help from @erie-herps with how to put it on to the site. Thank you for your help @erie-herps :relaxed:

Yes I made it a wiki and I’m happy for changes but would be nice if I was messaged about any edits as it took me a LONG time to do :crazy_face::dizzy_face::blush:

6 Likes

I’m glad to help. :+1:

3 Likes

Looking good! :heart_eyes: Can’t wait til finished.
Some of the morph guides online are confusing for people, this I think is better explained than most! :blush:

5 Likes

That is so true, most of them don’t help at all

3 Likes

I’m glad it makes sense :grin: and I hope it is useful for a long time. I’m going to be constantly updating it with more pictures etc (still more to add). Think I’m on 11 edits already lol :sweat_smile:

If anyone would like their crestie on here (esp if I don’t already have a pic of that morph/trait) I’m just a PM away!

3 Likes

I’m looking for more Crestie pics to add if anyone would care to share?

Also wondering if there is a way to pin it towards the top of the Gecko topic to make it easier for people to find? Or something similar?

4 Likes

What pictures do you need morph wise now? :blush:

3 Likes

Everything 😶‍🌫️

3 Likes

Funny enough today is pic update day! Everyone is growing and they all have little pot bellies from last nights crickets :joy:

4 Likes