Crested Gecko

Hello! I have a male Super Dalmatian that’s ready to breed. What do you recommend I breed him with?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @adamm1245! Congratulations on your breeding plans! I can’t help you with your question but others will be along to advise.

Btw, we all love pictures here…….:pray::blush:

4 Likes

A female crested gecko.

:grin:

7 Likes

Oh David! What a great way to treat a newbie to our community! :grinning::joy: shame shame!!!

4 Likes

I would say a dal or super dal with great head structure. Worry more about the structure than the amount of spots on the female.

Could we see a pic?

5 Likes

Yes. I’m terrible.

3 Likes

What colour? How’s structure.

Another dal/super dal for sure.

6 Likes

Yeah but you’re funny too! I just wish I’d thought of it first!!! :joy:

3 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Very very handsome crestie Adam! Best of luck with your project! :pray::ok_hand:

4 Likes

I agree with another dal/super dal, preferably a phantom, not personally a fan of patterned dals - but it all depends on what you want! If you want to start a harlequin dal project you can do that, it looks like he’s a flame super dal already as opposed to your usual phantom (: You could also try and start a LW superdal project, i haven’t seen many who’ve tried that. LW represses the dal trait, so it would probably take a lot of work but the potential outcome would be cool (:

5 Likes

There’s many in uk with Lilly dals, even super dals now. X

I have a red phantom Lilly red spot boy, his daughter too who has red, black, orange spots x

4 Likes

He’s nice, go for a nice clean female with big head! X

4 Likes

LW dals are pretty common, but i haven’t seen any superdals yet! Exciting to hear that some people are working on that, love to see new projects, especially with LW😊

5 Likes

He is stunning :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciated that :blush:

2 Likes