CSRV Verification Failure in Morph Market App [#2061]

Hey, so I’ve two issues with the MorphMarket app atm. One is that the screen autorotates even though I have auto rotation turned off, the second is an issue I keep running into trying to sign in.

I’m not sure what this is or how to fix it

1 Like

I have had this problem before. The way I resolvers it was recreating the app. And if that didn’t work power down you phone and it should be fixed.

1 Like

I do believe that it will always persist to autorotate.

1 Like

Hey @halohelix,

Did reinstalling the app help at all?

If not, please can you give us some details so we can work out what’s going on?

• Is it all pages that this is happening on or specific ones?
  • What device are you using?
  • When did you first notice this?
  • Have you attempted to clear any website data from your browser settings recently?
  • Are you seeing the same issue on your browser (not the app)?

The more details and screenshots you can give us the quicker we can get it sorted.

This is the first time I’ve tried downloading the app. It’s only when I try to sign in. Redownloading it gave me another error

screen then let me sign in. I’m using a Google pixel, I’ve not cleared anything, and am not having the same issue on my browser

1 Like

I’ve sent this over to the tech team.

I’ll relay what they tell me but without giving them credit so I sound super smart :crazy_face:

Thank you!

4 Likes

Don’t be silly, we all know you are wonderful :grin:

2 Likes

@halohelix the team haven’t come up with any epiphanies yet but one thing that would be good to try.

When you have this issue after logging in, if you force close the app and then re-open, do you stay logged in… or do you need to log in again each time

Edit: Bump!

2 Likes

I do stay logged in most of the time