Deleted categories.... huh!

looks like MorphMarket decided to bunch everything up into one category so you have to click on the species now and there is no subspecies, omg, what a logistical nightmare, must be a bunch of monkeys running that place, does anyone else share my anger?

3 Likes

what are you talking about?

6 Likes

:hear_no_evil:

The Index is still there –

This is one we definitely cannot please everyone with :woozy_face:

12 Likes

I don’t mind it :woman_shrugging: I think it would be helpful for those who are not looking for something super specific. It would be nice to have a settings option or something where I could choose index vs listings as default but it’s just one button click.

7 Likes

Yes. I’d definitely prefer to be able to choose for index to be default. It definitely threw me off when i loaded up boas to look at and it showed all listings instead of the index lol. But as you said, it’s just one button press and i will get used to it eventually.

6 Likes

Computer Working GIF

Huh, I haven’t had any issues with this change, I kinda like to see the total number along with pics first. I say good job monkeys!

12 Likes

I won’t lie, I hate how it goes to listings now instead of index. However, @petcetera87 you’ve gotta be a special kind of ignorant to not actually click around or ask questions before going straight to insulting the people who run this place. Not only that but to make this your first post…Mega yikes, buddy. Calm down, it’s not that serious.

7 Likes

Totally with @noodlehaus. On everything. You read my mind, posted my reply, Jess. Good job.

4 Likes

really shows who the real monkey is :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hold up guys, I’m pretty sure that @petcetera87 was aware this forum is owned by the same peeps and this was just a lighthearted joke. We are all good here :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

The problem with that is that jokes don’t translate via text, and they’re supposed to be funny. It’s kinda sketchy to make a “joke” like this when you’ve never been active on the forum before. Just my two cents.

4 Likes

I have to agree with @noodlehaus. Not a great first impression even if it was supposed to be a joke. also the way they worded it doesn’t seem like a joke to me at all and they seemed to be completely serious and mad about it.

4 Likes

Yeah, I read it as someone who’s highly annoyed. It did not come across as amusing, ironic, or anything at all pleasant. Goodness knows, it can be challenging to communicate solely in writing with people whom one knows; no tone, no expression, no body language. It’s much harder when it’s just out there among strangers. Not funny. At all.

4 Likes

We know you monkeys do a great job :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes