Desert Ghost Eggs

Nice 7 egg clutch from our Pastel Calico Het Desert Ghost x Enchi Spider Het Desert Ghost

7 Likes

@dj-pythons good looking clutch’s. I pray the odds go in your favor! Keep the community updated in this clutch if you don’t mind!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:
Sure will do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes please keep us updated !!! I’ve been on the fence if I want to add dg into my recessive line up. Would love to see some awesome combos that will push me over the fence.

3 Likes

DG’s are still gaining in value with so much still to do with them & it along with Microscale is our favourite morph :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You definitely need to add it if you like super clean, bright combos. Some of my DG stuff:

5 Likes

Babies from this year:

3 Likes

Stunning animals. I really love the clean banding they have. I appreciate clean clean clean. Definitely something I will have to pick up very soon.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi can you tell me what morph the snaks are in pictures probably a stupid question but does that many variations. I’m new to Snake keeping and doing as much research as I can on ball pythons this is a snake eye wash to own

1 Like

Hi, they all types of Desert Ghosts, if you follow our Morphmarket page you will see our DG stuff added as & when they hatch & are feeding:-)

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like